Veterans Medical Transport receives many applications for a limited number of open positions. We encourage you to apply for all positions, even if one is not currently open.
Note: An official, original printout of your driving record from the Georgia DMV is required to be considered for employment. You can obtain a printout of your record from the DMV for $10.00.
1. Complete an Online Application.
2. Send copies of all the following to Veterans Medical Transport by mail, fax or email (firstname.lastname@example.org); fax #: 678.545.3493.
BLS CPR Card
ACLS Provider Card
Georgia DMV Driving Record
3. Interview with members of Veterans Medical Transport Management Team and Field Providers.
4. If you accept a position at Veterans Medical Transport, your employment is contingent upon the outcome of your pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol testing, and routine background investigation.
5. Upon successful completion of required testing and background checks, we’ll request uniform sizes and schedule you for the Field Training and Evaluation Program (FTEP).